Thursday, May 25, 2006

That Void Feeling.....

Hmm.... It has started all over again. You go through your routine activities of life. Go to job. Get totally stressed up. Rush to classes. Get totally pissed off on not reading the articles, cases. Return at late Night just to sleep in the room. The next day the same cycle follows. What has happened to me? I know being a Libran, I go through these cycles. But this is taking a toll on me this time. Tomorrow I have my Marketing Exam and here I am writing a blog. What has gone into my head?
Am I overconfident ? Am I careless ? I just dont know. Do I wanna sleep ...No ? Do I wanna see movies?... No. Come on yaar. What is this boredom dude ? Shame on me.....

2 comments:

Mann Sahib said...

Oh come on Anna. It's just a passing phase. The work is getting to u, but relax lah. Things can only get better. Chal chai peete hain can 11 mein

Cheer up

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late response. Was searching for you guys on MSN and SKYPE..forgot that this is where you guys chat. I shall join for tea as well whenever next that happens.