Sunday, July 23, 2006

CRM @ the speed of .....

CRM @ the speed of light was one of those books which I rented from library and never read it. Having worked in MUST, a GEMS after sales service system, I had quite a decent idea as what CRM was and how things should work. Also after doing some sort of research for the Contact Center applications, I thought my CRM knowledge was quite decent, until I took the CRM course by Dr.Lakshmi Mohan.

Known as the mother of CRM, she is from State University of New York, Albany. What a treasure house of knowledge she is ! No words are enough to describe. Her energy level never ceases to decrease and it is hard to believe she is close to 70. Her background is simply amazing. A Ph.D in Maths from Columbia univ, 4 years of work experience in MR in HLL, Founder faculty of IIMC, Faculty at Sloan etc etc. She has been a consultant to all the top notch companies and taught in almost all the continents of the world. In tamil there is a saying.."Katravarukku sendra vidamellam Sirappu". She is a perfect example for that. We were dumbstruck by her classes for the past two days. What voice modulation, what case studies and what memory she has.. I was really lucky not to have missed her classes. My weekend has been just great. She is gonna teach BI for the next weekend. It is gonna be one more fun filled weekend. This is the first time in my life I am enjoying my weekend attending classes, preparing for lectures, getting ready for the assignments. Very rarely you come across people like her. Thanks NBS.

Well, as usual my ISD bills have been on the rise. Things are taking quite an interesting turn these days. I am getting to know her more these days. Life is gonna be a roller coaster after Feb. Aruneganeshaaaaaaaaa....... Take care.

No comments: