Friday, March 30, 2007

MBA Orready maah

Yah Lah. Aruneganesh became an MBA. The results came out this Monday when I was in Chennai. Papu paas ho gaya. I expected better grades this trimester, but I was disappointed. But what the heck, I am happy that I am done with it.
I attended Mani's marriage last week. It was a good get together with some of the NBS stalwarts attending the same. Mr and Mrs DV, Mr and Mrs AK, Moy Zaa, CK and yours truly were there from NBS. Mann dropped out at the last moment. But the real disappointment was Dada not attending the marriage. Man(i) proposes, Dada disposes. Thanks to Moy Zaa, here are some good pictures of our trip. He exacted revenge this time by taking my pictures in some fundoo angles.
When I was in Chennai, I went for the movie "The pursuit of happyness". It was a touching story of an African American who leaves the medical device salesman job for an internship in a brokerage firm. Will Smith is just too good. He and his son have done a commendable job. Storyline is very simple. Man works hard, achieves success. But the performances were noteworthy. You will come out with tears at the end. Give it a shot. It is worth it !

1 comment:

Cogito said...

congrats sir !