Friday, April 27, 2007

Killing time

What will you call a guy who waits in the airport for 5.5 hours for his delayed flight ,who gets to know that there will be a further delay of 1.5 hours, who tries to post something in his blog and ends up deleting it ? You guessed it right .. Arune. But I am amazed at myself as I had been keeping myself cool for this entire period.
It has been a little stressful day at the office with issues cropping up at the last moment. While coming to the airport, I end up paying extra 5 bucks for my taxi as my call was considered advanced booking by the taxi company. When I checked in my luggage, I got to know that the flight is delayed by 4 hours. Not even a single apology. Way to go Air India.
After killing 3 hours roaming inside the airport and watching pretty faces, I get to know the flight is delayed further. As of now, I have been told that the flight is expected to start at 00.30 hrs on 28th Apr. Phew....Mani has been so courteous and has been inviting me continuously for dinner today. He is damn sure that I wont be leaving before tomorrow evening. As of now, I have decided to carry on killing my time inside the airport.
I hope my next post will be sometime soon from India.

1 comment:

Cogito said...

Take it easy. Have a great time in India !