Friday, June 15, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

Atlast, we thought of having a quite weekend in Singapore after our Malaysian experience. But it so happened that we ended up landing at Ocean's Thirteen. I was excited at the prospect of watching my favorite actor Al Pacino. But the movie portrayed him a rich hotelier who could not sense what is happening around him and his hotel. The movie as usual was full of Style, Cheeky Oneliners. The thrill/suspense was a lil slow for me though. But a good time pass though.
Now we are back in the land of Sivaji. Got my cousin's marriage this Monday and I landed up in Chennai yesterday night. The whole city is chanting the single name.. Sivaji. Getting different opinions about the movie from various fronts. My cousin has got tickets for us today. But the responsibilities of a married man is preventing him:(. Let us see how it turns out !

2 comments:

Mann Sahib said...

Interesting to note that while your cousin suffers at the hands of marriage related responisibilities, you are a free man!

Anonymous said...

Chams !!