Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hurray ! It is done

After a brief hiatus, I am back. This is not because that I have been getting countless emails and calls to start writing again. Neither was I too occupied at work nor my comp broke down. It is the same old reason, Laziness. Hmm..Posting something in your blog can happen only when something interesting happens in your life or something that you want to share/post across. Apni life mein tho.... Cheer up..Cheer up..

Well, My Indian trip is getting postponed for the second time. I thought of going during the New year holidays, then the CNY holidays. But now it seems CNY will be missed. I am now thinking of planning my trip sometime in March.

Recently sent money through Western Union money transfer. Quite efficient and safe. I ended up submitting the money in SGD to one of the agents here. Within 15 minutes, my Dad could take this amount from any agent in India. He prompty received the same from Head Post Office Pondicherry. The commission was 20 bucks though. ICICI Money2 India is free of charge. Should try this out soon.

Yes Coming to the title of this Post, Officially I am done. My MBA course requirement of 16 courses + 2 extra courses are complete. I sent out the pending report for Mgmt Consulting yesterday night. Wow... What a relief. I had to do night out for this report exactly on the 30th to be ontime for the 31st deadline. Now no more of those for MBA sake. So Aruneganesh has provisionally finished his MBA. The grades should come in the month of March. Hope to get an A+ in atleast one of my subjects. This is something that has not happened to me in my MBA curriculum so far. Have got lots of As and A-s, but not a single A+. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I thank all the souls who have been with me all through this and helped me out to finish this. Thanks to my family, my friends, my Profs and also to Google. If not for Google, most of our reports would not have happened. Most of my batchies are gone back. It is just Ani, Mani and the two Aruns here at SG. Missing all the Grad Hall days and Friday night gatherings.

Chalo then folks... Till next time.. Cya..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats chaminde