Saturday, December 31, 2005

Farewell 2005

I am just 5 hours away from the dawn of 2006.

2005...Wow what a year it had been..
The year saw me taking a big decision to join MBA in Singapore. Lots of questions were raised, but I stuck to my dream. Congrats to me :)

This year saw some of the nature's worst disasters. The Tsunami aftermath, Katrina, Earthquake in Pak, Floods in Mumbai & Chennai. Added to it the troubles created by us humans in parts of the world, especially Iraq, Jordan, Indonesia, France, Australia.. will there be an end to this ? Not sure.

Made a lot of friends in the last year. Because of my MBA got to know many wonderful souls. They have been making my day in Singapore for the past 6 months. Looks like they are going to be there with me all through my life. I am also trying to re establish my old contacts. Got in touch with some of my old buddies. Hope to improve this further in 2006.

I gave my green signal to my parents to find a gal for me. This time my Dad is holding me back. He has asked me to wait because of the dude Guru being not in his right place. Guru.....Agar woh nazar mein aaya na....Uski tho...

Getting interested in Marketing, SCM slowly. SCM is my prime area of interest. Let us see where I end up. Singapore, being a port offers a lot of scope for SCM professionals.

Got to know lot about English music. Courtesy: Shamsher. Started to getting addicted to Doors. Jim Morrison makes my Mojo rising.....

Interacted with some wonderful professors. Lall, Vish, Amit, Charan et al... They still make me hungry to go beyond my MBA. Will I go ahead for my Ph.D ??? Just kidding :). No thoughts of it so far.

One resolution that I want to take in 2006. AVOID PROCRASTRINATION !!!!
Will I be succesful ? Can I take the challenge ? Let us not worry now. We still have time :))

Ok Folks. Enough of it. 2005, personally had been a year of a major change. 2006 should make the change as a succesful one. I hope it does.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2006.

so long.

Alaipayuthe......kanna... un anandha mogana venugaanam athil..

1 comment:

Mann Sahib said...

wat... 2 bloody posts just cos u had hols.... n now wat? u gave up so soon... wheres some more work on it