Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ramprasad ban gaya Lucky

The title itself says what has happened to me. Yeah it happened around 1.15 PM today. I was trying to trim my french beard and suddenly felt the urge to remove it. So I went ahead in removing the beard and also ended up removing my moustache. Hee hee..looking like a Nadaswaram vidwan now :).

Went to Gurudwara today at Outram Park in Singapore. Atlast one good thing that I did during this break. Went and prayed. It was so peaceful. It was a blissful feeling after a long long time. Everyone is equal in front of the Almighty, All of us are humble in front of him. Listened to the Sangeeth, which was so relaxing. Had good food. Felt at home in Singapore. People are in queue to offer seva. There was a gentleman waiting for washing our dishes after we had our food. Housewives were cooking food for the devotees. Sikhism, which came as a protector for Hinduism reiterates on Equality and Service to mankind. One should see people taking turns offering seva at the Gurudwaras. An enlightening experience indeed.

"Ki Aag hai Mujhme kaheen... suraj ko mein nigal gaya......"

No comments: