Saturday, March 11, 2006

Changing Sides & T2 results

The recent developments in TN Politics has been keeping all of us busy following the latest developments. ADMK invited Vaiko to join their coalition with 35 seats and he dutifully obliged.
I remembered the lines of Godfather, "Let me make you an offer you can't refuse".

The T2 results have come and thank god, I ended up getting decent grades this time too. I was a little tense with my results this time, but it all ended well. Most of my batchmates have got good grades except for one or two, who have been given a raw deal. Sometimes life is not fair. Guyz who have toiled hard, put in some of the best work end up getting grades on the lower side. But they understand Grades are not the only thing and the learning experience is what that matters. In that aspect, they have outscored all the others.

Some Operations contest has come up in MIT Sloan and the invitation has come to our school. Might participate in the same. Need to discuss with others regarding the composition of the same.

For me, folks at home are on the lookout for a gal. Moy asked me what are my preferences ? My preferences ? I was asking myself as what I should expect. I had no answers. Well I cannot associate with the usual Fair, Beautiful, Long haired etc etc. If I find someone with qualities, I should consider me really lucky. No such sane person will say ok for me :-)) Then what do I expect ? Need to think. Should come up with the requirements. This is going in a typical SDLC way. The requirements are not clear, but the Project team goes ahead with the Design and Construction.

"Pappu Yaar" by Junoon

1 comment:

Nth Dimension said...

MIT Sloan eh? That wud be cool...depending on the timing of the contest, you may be able to fly up on the all new Airbus A-380 super jumbo!!!

Just oru vaarthai of advise re: seeking alliance...do not succumb to the temptation of treating it as a management problem