Friday, September 08, 2006

Calls & Mails

Starting a new relationship needs a lot of changes in oneself. This seems to be one of the challenges and confusions these days for me. These days I am totally occupied with my work, studies, assignments etc during weekdays. The only time that I have is weekends. The time difference also does not help ! With these I have not been able to get in touch with her frequently. It is the same guy who has did not bother to call her and talk for hours !
This weekend is quite promising. We have plans of Lage Raho !!!! Heard that the movie is quite cool. Better than the first. Shud be fun. Divya Balan jo hai na:D. Jokes apart, it is Circuit whom I am really looking forward to. Arshad was the show stealer in the last version. This time heard that he rocks alongwith Boman Irani, another talented actor. Sunju bhai is made for that character. Will post the reviews later !

No comments: