Saturday, September 30, 2006

Insomniac

I dont know whose idea was it. But it all started with Mani saying let us go to Insomnia this week, couple of seniors are in the city. I was lil hesitant as Insomnia on a Wednesday can be a really painful experience the next day. But my hesitation was of no avail and the entire gang, of course there were exceptions were game for the night. Puja at someone's house was the reason and we all vanished at 9.00 PM from the class. Ended up getting into Insomnia around 9.45. Unlimited Orange juice for $18 from 9-11 PM. What more can you ask for ?:P

The first time when I went to Insomnia, I formed a decent impression about the place. Good music, Good crowd and you get to shake your leg. This time the impression was totally the opposite. The place no more has the class and it had become more of a pickup joint ! Tried to dance for sometime, but it was so crowded that I could barely move. The music was the same, but the crowd was not that great. Somehow spent my time there and came back home.

It rains roti these days at night for us at home. Thanks to Pillsburry, we have the readily available bela hua atta. Store these in the freezer and enjoy mast Rotis at night. We also tried Panneer at home. We had 400 gms of Amul Panneer and we also had the cooking procedure for Panneer Handi. I and Mani took over the mantle and ended up making a decent dish. I felt that the chillie was lil high and Mani felt that the salt was lil high. But all in all it was good and we enjoyed it.

No comments: